-->

Ads 720 x 90

WHEN LOVE CANNOT BE MEASURED

When love cannot be measured

When Love cannot be measured
When a force cannot be contained
When redemption is not concealed
And forgiveness is given freely...

Think on things that are of high value
And have eternal consequence
Thoughts to build you...
Don't sit on the fence!

Love came down...
Love is still calling...
Please resist the temptation of being left behind
There's enough room for you.

YAH bless (barak) you!
Favour Abam
I am a lover of YAHUAH. I love the truth and I don't shy away from believing and speaking it. I'm very passionate about this and it keeps my hope alive knowing that I have been given a chance to unlearn what I was taught to be true and re-learn what is really true all over... with patience and diligence, in humilty. For this, I'm grateful.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter